rhys

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:40:21 -0400, Larry wrote:

"Wise Man" wrote in
reenews.net:

Larry,

A fool and his money are soon parted. - English idiom

When one door shuts, another opens. - unknown

And, I missed the point. Someone asked me to go to Sailnet near my home
and see what was there. I reported it. Am I a fool for trying to help
fellow sailors?

No, you are displaying seamanlike behaviour, in this case in a N.C.
parking lot, but your instincts are right.

Personally, I will now make noonsite.com my home page. It was
Sallnet.com for several years, but there's only so many times I can
look at "Sue and Larry's" viewpoints on head maintenance.

Ciao, bella!

R.