I am sorry I should not have been so gruff.
Crooked day.
I read something in to one of the responses that ticked me off. Too
much coffee. It was that you find a "better class of friend, "
I have had equipment damaged when lent out with little attempt at
compensation. It cost a chunk to repair and the equipment was old. That
said the equipment had to be replaced in one case and an expensive (
$110.00 ) repair done.
Had the repairs been done by the people that borrowed it I would have
been no farther ahead. As it was i simply fixed it.
Some how I misread the posting and though you were trying to duck a
bill.
Once again sorry.
Alex