Phil Stanton

Actually the one I returned as not bright enough was OK as far as accuracy
goes. I am using Chartwork's NautiQ software that has quite large buttons.
Tended to use a cocktail stick (used to stir Gin & Tonic) so put any
inaccuracies down to the gin rather than the screen. It at least saved
getting wet or greasy marks all over the screen.

Phil

"Larry" wrote in message
"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in

within 18" of it and sneeze it is the same as randomly hitting the left
mouse button

Reminds me of a Dilbert cartoon from Scott Adams. Wally passes Dilbert's
cubicle and hears Dilbert say to his computer, "Left two columns. Add new
column. Run spreadsheet."

"Ah, I see you have a new voice-controlled computer. It's much faster
than
my old machine in MY cubicle. I bet it can even _DELETE_A_FILE!_" (ding-
beep-click-spoit).

Dilbert's hair is standing on end and he looks like you just shot his
mom... Wally rolls around laughing holding his stomach.

One of the funniest ones...(c;

--
Larry