Jim Flom

wrote in message
oups.com...
$220.00.
I would pay it or offer $700 for the boat.
$800 is not real high but at 10 , well...

It wqs borrowed, took a wallop. If you pay $700 for it you would realy
be getting a boat for $500.00 a very fine price.

It is not painted by the way, that would be a gell coat.
An eight day rentall would likely be about $300.00 anyway. I pay $60.00
a day for a rental when I don't have enough boats.

Your situation has edges but a boat got a ding and if my car got a ding
it would cost about the same to fix... No it would be a little more, a
door scrape would set the insurance back about $200.00 plus a rental,
$45.00 and likely a taxi to or from the shop.
I hope this helps.
Alex

Much nicer response in this ng, Alex. thanks.