Dave W

Default Polyurethane warning - After Bite

While having breakfast this morning at our cherry table finished with poly,
I was bothered by the itch of a mosquito bite on my arm. I got up and
brought a tube of AFTER BITE to the table. It is liquid ammonia and does a
great job at taking the sting out of bites. I was pretty generous with the
stuff. Several minutes later, I noticed several blotches on the otherwise
pristine table. The finish had wrinkled up, just as if I had put remover
on. Looks like I have another project on the list.
Dave