NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
DENTAL MARIJUANA FACES UPHILL FIGHT
Obstacles Abound for Weed as Novocaine Replacement

Interesting. Based on my experience, marijuana INTENSIFIES physical
sensations. I think it's the last thing I'd want to partake of before
any sort of painful medical procedure. But, like alcohol, everyone's
experience is different.

- - -

Not having any relevant experience myself, I welcome your expert
commentary.

The one time I tried the weed, way back in college before electricity was
discovered, it make me puke. Since then, even the scent of the stuff
makes me nauseous.

I'm hoping Dr. Happy Tooth, our discussion group dental authority, will
offer his expert opinion, too.

I wish the weed would knock out cats for a while; we just took several of
ours in for their annual teeth cleaning last week, and since they have to
be knocked out for the job, the cost per each animal is about twice what
our dentist charges us for human teeth cleaning.

Most human patients don't threaten to rip the doctor's arm off. :-)

A young woman was having her annual checkup at the dentist's. He gave her
the usual "Now this won't hurt a bit," as he leaned over her to begin.
Seconds later, he drew back in shock and exclaimed, "Miss! You have hold of
my testicles."
"Yes, I know doctor," she replied. "And we aren't going to hurt each other
at all, are we?"