NOYB

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
DENTAL MARIJUANA FACES UPHILL FIGHT
Obstacles Abound for Weed as Novocaine Replacement

Interesting. Based on my experience, marijuana INTENSIFIES physical
sensations. I think it's the last thing I'd want to partake of before any
sort of painful medical procedure. But, like alcohol, everyone's
experience is different.

- - -

Not having any relevant experience myself, I welcome your expert
commentary.

The one time I tried the weed, way back in college before electricity was
discovered, it make me puke. Since then, even the scent of the stuff makes
me nauseous.

I'm hoping Dr. Happy Tooth, our discussion group dental authority, will
offer his expert opinion, too.

Some days, I'm convinced that my assistant is smoking the stuff in the back
storage room. I can only imagine how bad the blank stares would get if she
were forced to partake in second hand smoke.