Doug Kanter

Default OT - Are we safer? Go figure....

"John H" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 18:38:36 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Does John actually teach? I know he's mentioned he subs in the
Alexandria school system, but my recollection is that he has posted

that
he mainly babysits high school kids, and doesn't teach. Or was it that
he tries to teach some math classes if he is assigned one, but doesn't
try to teach if he is assigned to a non-math class.

I have no idea. Is John lying? Do we need an independent inquiry? :-)

When I'm subbing math, I teach the lesson planned for the day. When
subbing other subjects, I don't teach unless it happens to be a lesson
with which I'm familiar.

Normally I coordinate with teachers beforehand to determine what I'm
going to do. I want more movies!

John H

If they're 8th grade or higher, get the movie "A Bronx Tale". Loaded with
the F-word, but the story (and the lesson of the story) are pretty terrific.