Doug Kanter

Default OT - Are we safer? Go figure....

It's even more fun when Grandma is a 35 year veteran of the same
school system, Teacher's Union President and current sitting member of
the Board of Ed. ;)

Yeah....grandma probably knows exactly who's the dead wood, and who's alive
from the neck up. :-)

Of course, it works the other way around too - those poor grandkids
can't get away with anything. :)

Right! My son's girlfriend loves spending time with grandma each week.
Granny looks over all the past week's homework and makes her sit through an
hour's worth of commentary and questions before the cookie jar is unlocked.