Real Name

Harry,
Have you used a Fortress anchor? Even though the anchor is light, it
probably is not safe to tie the rode around your leg and toss it overboard.
I don't think it would help set the hook either.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Real Name wrote:
Has anyone else tried the Fortress anchor and been disappointed with
them? I have found once the anchor bites in and is set, it is a great
anchor. The problem is if you are in a current, the anchor "sails" in
the water, making it very difficult to set the hook.

Tie the rode around your leg and toss your Fortress overboard.
This has been discussed here at least 100 times.

Now:

Bite me, asshole!

--
Let's pray the United States survives the rest of Bush's term.