Doug Kanter

Default OT - Are we safer? Go figure....

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Does John actually teach? I know he's mentioned he subs in the
Alexandria school system, but my recollection is that he has posted

that
he mainly babysits high school kids, and doesn't teach. Or was it that
he tries to teach some math classes if he is assigned one, but doesn't
try to teach if he is assigned to a non-math class.

I have no idea. Is John lying? Do we need an independent inquiry? :-)

I'm not sure anything about John passes the WGAS test.

Oh come on....he's way better than NOYB. Think of it this way (a strawman -
get ready): Let's say all four of us were at the seaquarium in Baltimore,
drunk as skunks, and you wanted my help throwing either JohnH or NOYB into a
tank full of sharks, just for grins. You can only pick one: Which would you
feed to the sharks?