Peggie Hall

One more time: it's YOUR boat. Pipe it any way you want to and live the
with consequences. If you're lucky--and also more competent and
knowledgable than the "average bear," you won't have any negative
consequences...but I've learned from experience that it's hard to go
wrong tailoring advice to the lowest common denominator.

The real question is: how far removed from the lowest common denomator
are you? These days, a lot of boat owners aren't as far as they'd like
to think they are. Otoh, those who are smart enough to find their way
here are usually are smarter than "the average bear.' At least the
questions I see about sanitation systems seem to indicated that they are.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/store/custo...0&cat=6&page=1