Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Mic wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 05:53:48 GMT, (Mic) wrote:

On 15 Jul 2005 18:07:31 -0700,
lid (Jonathan Ganz)
wrote:

Mo' Links
Interesting

Sail Shape Tips

http://www.ipass.net/sailboat/tips.htm

http://www.ipass.net/sailboat/sail101.htm

"Sailing 101

The fundamentals of sailing are simple. However, if someone doesn't
tell you how it's done, it could be a mystery for a long period of
time. The answer in one word is balance and our sailing balance is the
diagram below. Everything that's dynamic like flying and sailing or
even holding a baby appears to be difficult at first. Once you
understand the psychics involved in any process, the process becomes
less difficult and maybe even easy. I still can't get the hang of
inline skates, but I think bent knees may be the secret. "

Again, good links, but not particular to fractional vs. masthead with
main alone.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com