Jay Chan

Default Why So Few Pontoon Boat Ads?

It ranges from 25 feet or so to just under water at low tide. You still have
calm days where the ocean is like a pond outside the reef.
The average day on the ocean in the keys is not as rough as the Chesapeake
bay.

Thanks. This explains the reason why the water inside the reef in Keys
is likely to be calm. This means that there are days that we can use a
pontoon boat inside the protected water within the reef in the occean
side of the Keys. This also means that the use of pontoon boat is not
as restrictive as what I had originally thought.

Jay Chan