rhys

On 15 Jul 2005 20:39:26 -0700, wrote:

Bonus Q for the jaded: is there a implicit, international agreement
among those plan & specify such things, that the macerator pump shall
be mysteriously concealed within an inaccesible void locatable by
occultic divination, x-ray services or systematic disassembly of the
head compartment & foreship?

Sorry, man, that last para cracked me up. I had to send my
sub-compact-sized wife into the aft end of a CCA boat (v. tight) to
get a new exhaust hose on and maneuver a waterlock in the 15 inches of
air below the cockpit sole. The exhaust hose is 1/4" bigger than the
old one and thus was requiring much realignment of hose clamps,
strapping, drilling and sweat-drenched cursing.

The hard way was the only way. Previous attempts to do the job had
failed utterly. It helps to think of the order in which small, awkward
spaces can be accessed. It also helps to judiciously apply a Sawz-All
when all about is dark.

R.