Skip Gundlach

The DHCP is set to off. The IPs are set manually. I've tried
_different_ families (10 set, 192 set, 15 set, etc.) with hugely
unlikely addresses (150 and 160 at the end), or _the same_ families
with, again, unlikely-to-be-assigned addresses.

I can talk to either one of them via cat5, *sometimes* via wireless (a
foot away on the bench), but the moment you put them together (only
wireless access, of course, as both of their rj45 ports are occupied by
the XO cable), a conflict arises.

The rep is going to try to replicate the problem this weekend and come
up with a solution.

I'm running out of time, as I'm outta here in two weeks for my surgery,
and that will be the end of boat work for many months, at which time
we'd hoped to get here and start provisioning and proving out some of
the sea-specific installations before heading out, not continuing with
boat work.

Complicating that is Lydia's company making an offer she can't refuse
which involves her leaving the company at the end of the year - and
along with it, losing her - we're very thankful! - substantial income
in exchange for full vesting in her pension, which would have been lost
had she not stayed for another 5 years. Starting over in a commission
world in a new company, for a few months, isn't likely...

L8R

Skip, refitting as fast as I can, including, now, needing a new
windlass

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 - The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain