CARSON AXTELL

Thanks for the references, Mike; I'll look them up. And thanks to everyone
else for the input on the compatibility question--seems pretty clear that
polyester resin laminations are probably best left to surfboards and other
less expensive craft that don't get stressed much, are easily replaced, and
stored out of the water whenever they're not being used...at least as far as
laminating wood goes. Full GRP hulls are presumably another matter
entirely.

Carson

wrote in message
oups.com...
"...I have not yet found any literature on the subject elsewhere."

Fiberglass Boat Building for Amateurs / Ken Hankinson / 1982. Chapter
6, page 35.

Fiberglass Boats / Hugo Du Plessis / 1996. Chapter 2, page 17.

MW