John H

Default Yamaha Outboard Factory in the USA

On 3 Feb 2004 04:12:49 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Christopher Robin) wrote in message . com...
Info please:

Does anyone know of a Yamaha outboard motor factory in the good ole US of A?

Inquiring minds want to know...........

Are you so stupid that you think just the direct manufacture of an
outboard motor is all there is to it's getting to the consumer?
Inquiring minds want to know......

By the way, do you know the names and locations of any of these
unionized Yamaha distribution centers and/or parts centers?

I know I've asked you this before, but my post probably got lost in
the shuffle like Harry's does. (At least, that's the bull**** he says
happens.)

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD