Mungo Bulge

http://www.waterworldinc.com/glastron.htm
http://www.navcompany.com/pre-owned_detail.cfm?id=142
It would appear that the window is flat so you could replace it with a
sheet of Lucite cut to allow for the expansion and contraction within
the frame. The frame could be fabricated from extruded aluminium by a
storm window fabricator in your area. I'd just trailer the boat over
to one and ask them to quote a replacement.

oups.com...