John H.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:10:08 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:57:51 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:16:29 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:22:55 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:52:28 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

Pro bass fisherman that is.

Sell the Contender and buy a couple of bass boats.

~~ snerk ~~

Great morning up on Lake Quinsigamond in Shrewsbury, MA. 10 fish and
if it was a culling bass tournament, I could have totaled 23 lbs with
three smallmouth and two largemouth. If it was a first legal limit
tournament, it would have been 18 lbs with two smallies and three
largemouth.

Yesterday was ok out on Narragansett Bay - smallish fish - nothing
like the success I've been having on sweet water by any stretch.

You may now all carry on calling each other names.

That is all.

Good job, Tom!

I hit a smallie that, for the first time ever, spun the drag on a
Mitchell reel that I've had for years. I've never had a fish spin
that drag before.

6 lbs. Unbelievable fight.

Get any pictures? Put them in alt.binaries.pictures.fishing. Would love to see
it.

I didn't have my small Oly with me and I didn't take one - however, I
realised this afternoon that I did have my cell phone.

D'OH!!!

Next time!

--
John H.