Matt Colie

I don't agree at all.

We often put out when the weather looks bad. That is the time when
there there are fewer boats out on the pond driven (not piloted) by
people that don't know rules of the road or basic courtesy.

My boat is only 26ft. Very comfortable for weekend cruising and such,
but not much for skiing I'm afraid.

Matt Colie

Bob La Londe wrote:
"HotRod" wrote in message

5) For use on Great Lakes in rough water for day and weekend trips and
some light tubing skiing.

There aren't any 25 footers I would want to be out ont he great lakes with
in rough water. If there is a smallc raft warnign find shelter immediately.
Hide in the lee of an island, run fromt he storm or get into port. The
charter captains all run for port if a storm approaches.

Don't know about the rest of your stuff/