William R. Watt

I've had polyester resin and catalyst sitting in the back of my 'fridge for 20
years and still good. It was leftover from some boat repairs. I used it
occassionaly for body work on cars and for minor boat work until it was all
used up.

I've read that polyester can crystalize like honey does and all you have to
od is warm it up. I've not had polyester crystalize on me so can't confirm
from personal experience.
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm