Gogarty

In article .com,
says...

IMHO, the only pump worth a flip is the Jabsco 12V pump mounted on a 3
gallon plastic bucket. I had to change it out for a five gallon pickle
bucket since my diesel holds so much oil, but I've had this thing for
years and it works perfectly, every time, with little effort.

Agreed. After painting the boat with diesel crankcase oil one time too
many when the tubing popped off the hand pump I bought the motor driven
integral container unit. Had to replace the pump rotor this year, which
was a bit of a hassle (nobody had it in stock) but it makes changing the
oil a clean snap.