Real Name

Gould,
It looks like you started this thread, so you could throw some barbs at
JimH.

wrote in message
ps.com...

Oh, oh. Here we go again- another boating related post. :-)

(To avoid the outraged screams that I might dare to post comments about
a boat here, as well as the personal insults that inevitably follow, I
will simply provide a link to a site where the comments appear. Those
who view the comments will have made a deliberate effort to do so, and
can't claim that I'm polluting the rec.boats NG.)

To view some comments on the Bayliner 242 Classic Cruiser:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...22423fd39d7e52

Those who would rather not, please don't. Thanks.

JimH will be all over you for daring to post something about boats!!

Not likely. Why would you even begin to think that JimH would be on my
case over this, or anything else? JimH is far too busy making useful
contribtutions to the NG. By his own count, (and what reason would we
have to doubt his word?) his on-topic posts are far more numerous than
most partcipants' here, specifically outnumbering mine by a significant
amount.

Besides, few people would have the 'nads to protest (in this forum)
something posted elsewhere. Someone can justify getting all cranked up
about posting the link, if desired, but if anyone decides to make a lot
of insulting personal remarks in the other forum I have the ability to
simply delete such useless, OT, flaming, crap- and I will. :-)