NOYB

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
thunder wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:25:46 +0000, NOYB wrote:

earn $18-20/hr (or more). There are at least 5-10 ads running in the
local paper at any given time looking for assistants and/or hygienists.
Hygienists, by the way, earn $35-40/hour.

Every business owner I know has trouble finding employees. It doesn't
matter what field of employment they're looking to fill. I just went to
get my haircut the other day and the wait was 2 hours because there was
only 1 lady working. All she did was bitch the entire time that nobody
wants to work.

The jobs are there.

But are there places to live? Just curious, can a $35-40 wage afford to
live in Naples, with it's rapidly escalating real estate prices? Some of
that help finding employees may be local.

They commute in by floating bus from Haiti each day.

LOL. The Cubans should have patented the design.