NOYB

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
Why would you join the military if there was no chance to see combat?

Because you can't find a decent job anywhere.

Then you're not looking. I just hired a 21 year old woman with absolutely
no experience in the dental field at $12/hr. plus health insurance and
pension plan. She's interested in training to become a dental assistant,
but needs the money, so will do it as OTJ training rather than attending the
one-year formal program. $30,000/year is a helluva lot of money for someone
with no skills. Expanded function certified dental assistants earn
$18-20/hr (or more). There are at least 5-10 ads running in the local paper
at any given time looking for assistants and/or hygienists. Hygienists, by
the way, earn $35-40/hour.

Every business owner I know has trouble finding employees. It doesn't
matter what field of employment they're looking to fill. I just went to get
my haircut the other day and the wait was 2 hours because there was only 1
lady working. All she did was bitch the entire time that nobody wants to
work.

The jobs are there.