Cyli

On 13 Jul 2005 16:13:43 -0700, wrote:

Is it possible to mount oarlocks on my heritage featherlight kayak?
I would like them to be removeable for transport, but offer another
method of exercise. I mainly kayak on the Missouri River in ND no
white water for me. Thanks, M

Sure. You could modify the canoe oar outfitting's if nothing else
shows up on a Google search. It requires that there be outriggers for
the oarlocks. You can get removable frames that'll do it.

Nope, don't recall where I saw them. Sorry. I wanted some, but the
cost at that time was prohibitive, so I let the hope of buying them
drift into the currents of my mind and now it's all gone downstream,
except for a brief flash of memory in an eddy.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)