I slat my boat in the water with a tow rope close to the cockpit. I
climb down the ladder, hook the cockpit with my foot and sort of lower
myself into the boat supporting my self with my legs and ballancing
myself with the hold on the ladder untill I slip all the way in.
It is simple to do but explaining it is a trick.
I put the spray deck on and release the rope from the grab line puting
it back into my tow package.
Done and off I go Getting out is the same but I do a clever little slip
knot over the front carrying handle and hiost it up using that. I have
used that on the side of fishing boats with 8' freeboard and CG Cutters
as well as speed boats.