Bruce in Alaska

In article ,
"Meindert Sprang" wrote:

"Bruce in Alaska" wrote in message
Meindert.... Look at using a Third Party Maildrop external to your
Verizon Netowrk. I have had the same problem with ATT and a few other
ISP's, and finally setup a mailserver of my own that is external to
any of the ISP's that I have connections to. This external server
then forwards any mail that it gets to my specific User Account
on my email address, and allows me to send email anywhere on the
Internet without worring about any blocking issues from my ISP's....

Except that I'm not with Verizon. I do run my own mailserver and the DNS
record from my provider/domain points to my server. But the problem is with
*customers* that are with Verizon. Their e-mail reaches me, but my replies
do not reach them because Verizon blocks anything from Europ and Asia.

Meindert

Get a third party SMTP Server to allow you to Relay. That would fix
your problem. there are outfits that provide that service, and it isn't
expensive.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @