Harry Krause

Default gO pATS

Calif Bill wrote:
"jchaplain" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:44:13 -0500, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

Agreed. Was a good game though.

My son will be one of the million-plus in Boston tomorrow. God help us.

:-)

Great, traffic jams so these idiots can stand around yelling and
cheering like a bunch of morons because a group of overpaid grunts
played with footballs.
Millions upon millions of dollars spent on it while kids go to bed
cold and hungry in this country...
What the f#$k? am I the only one who sees the stupidity of this whole
waste of time and resource activity?

John C.

Yes, outlaw sports. Take another couple of Billion dollars out of the
economy. That will help the children! It's for the children!

If the money spent on professional football were instead turned over to
the public libraries in those pro team cities, the children in those
areas would surely benefit.

--
Email sent to is never read.