donquijote1954

Steve Shank wrote:
"donquijote1954" wrote in message
oups.com...

PG wrote:
Coming back to the original question, are conservatives those who want
change (law of the jungle), or those who want to preserve stability

(things
were good back then...)?

Conservatives are the dinosaur in the story. They are unmovable, lazy
(they want no effort) and stupid. And I say stupid because in the end
their size will be their doom. They can't have fun without 260hp...

In that case, some of the most conservative people I know are liberals.

Liberal is a label and may be used for camouflage purposes. That
happens in the jungle (and the sea) quite a bit.

Conservative shouldn't be a derogatory word, being opposed to evolution
while being a pig should...