Wayne.B

Default Effect of trailer towing on transmission

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:45:08 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:
Questions...am I pushing the envelope? I'd hate to breakdown in the middle
of nowhere at the mercy of a local 'mechanic'
waiting for a $1500.00 repair job while cooling my heels in a flea bitten
motel.

Aamco can do the job in a day for about $1600 if my memory is correct.

I believe they void your warranty however if they know you're towing.

The cooler will help some. I'd get the biggest and best you can find.
My Caravan was on its fourth tranny when we got rid of it. The last
two were courtesy of Aamco.