John Gaquin

Default Janet Jackson's Tit Looks Lousy

"jchaplain" wrote in message

Someone else might think your fasion styles are pretty stupid....lol..

There's no might about it. I buy clothes that fit comfortably and wear
well, generally in solid colors. I replace them when they're worn, not when
some designer in Paris or New York needs more cash. :-)

Sorry, I had to say that after your post defending feetball.

It is not a question of defending football -- against what? Team sports can
be a valuable experience for anyone, as can military service -- particularly
in combat. Like Mark Twain's man carrying a cat by the tail, being a part
in a coordinated, intense, dangerous physical endeavor much larger than
yourself will teach you things about yourself that you can learn no other
way.

Some people do not care to participate in such things, and that is their
prerogative. Having been down that road earlier in life, my preference now
runs toward individual challenges, but I value the irreplaceable experiences
gained, knowing that, though the membership is large, it is a restricted
club, and there are many, many millions who will never know the things we
know.