Larry

"Gordon Wedman" wrote in
news:XrWAe.150070$on1.146205@clgrps13:

I have an ST50 and an old B&G Hornet depth sounder in my boat and they
don't seem to interfere with each other. The transducers are less
than 12 inches apart. The B&G is just a backup that I would use in
case the ST50 died. Even if interference were occuring, in this case
it would not be an issue. Perhaps you are in the same position.

We run a B&G Network Depth instrument about 6" from a Garmin 185's sonar
transducer, too, aboard "Lionheart". Doesn't seem to both it at
all....until the damned bubbles when the sailing is good get under the
Garmin's transducer and set off its depth warning alarm....

--
Larry

This jerk called my cellphone and was nasty.
Continental Warranty -- MCG Enterprises -- Mepco-
24955 Pacific Coast HWY Suite C303
Malibu California 90265
888-244-0925
Fax: 310-456-8844