Albert P. Belle Isle

On 10 Jul 2005 18:05:42 -0700, wrote:

Albert P. Belle Isle wrote:

To do so, I first have to crab sideways into the fairway far enough to
line up for the slip entry next to my large powerboat neighbor (and in
full view and earshot of the "boating experts" lining the upper deck
rail of the restaurant at the shore end of the fairway g).

Once or twice a season, you have to back it in at happy hour dead ship
with only the storm trys'l, then drive straight home without looking at
them or stopping in - just for effect. ;-)

I don't know which I'd find more problematic: trying to get into that
slip under _any_ kind of sail, or passing by without stopping in g.

Al
s/v Persephone
Newburyport, MA