Mic

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:58:16 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Larry wrote:
Terry Spragg wrote in
:

Even an old radiator circulating sea water to cool air could be a
huge relief. The only power draw would be for the water pump and for

Seawater temperature is about 84F in Charleston.....not much cool in the
water, now....

You want cool seawater....??
58.3 F at my home port.
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44258

Kind of off topic but I take a 2 liter cola in the plastic bottle from
the fridge and wrap it with 2 paper towels and cello tape and it stays
cool for over 3 hours.....and no condensation...

A sort of make your own temp. thermos....

I wondered why in Bahamas portable canned drinks were drunk out of a
paper bag... it reduces condensation and keeps it cooler
longer...imagine just that paper towel or bag.....