Larry

wrote in
ups.com:

Nonsense.

I agree.

Just like 2-stroke outboards......If you listen to the greenies, every lake
in the country should be about knee-deep in motor oil by now. We've been
pouring it in since the 2-stroke outboard was invented in the early part of
the last century.....

All the energy ever produced by humans is but a speck on the ocean when
compared with the radiation of the nearest star that provides the heat to
fuel life on this planet. Man just likes to THINK he is in control. He is
not.

If we're REALLY serious about doing something about pollution, hell that's
easy! Didn't any of you notice how CLEAN AND CLEAR the air over America
got the week AFTER 9/11/2001 when the goddamned jet planes were all
GROUNDED and not churning out billions of tons of crap, 24/7 over your
house?! Oh, wait, that can't be right. Only pollution from INDIVIDUALS
causes pollution....not big corporations like Delta, United, etc....sorry.

--
Larry

This jerk called my cellphone and was nasty.
Continental Warranty -- MCG Enterprises -- Mepco-
24955 Pacific Coast HWY Suite C303
Malibu California 90265
888-244-0925
Fax: 310-456-8844