Terry Spragg

Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, dh@. said:

I have a houseboat that I'd like to take out some this
winter, and I'd like to have a small wood stove to use
in it. All the small wood stoves I've been able to find

I very much doubt that there are any canoers or kayakers who've put wood
stoves in their boats, so I fail to see why you included
rec.boats.paddle.touring in your posting.

If charcoal burning hand warmers are not wood heaters, perhaps you'd
prefer a New Found Land and Labrador wooden stove? "Gives good
heat, can burn for 24 hours, b'y. Replacement stoves, cheap."

(The classic "Newfie wooden stove" is a packing crate, empty, with
smoke pipe. They can be burned only once. Deluxe versions come
stuffed with wadded up Globe and Mail newsprint press rejects and
roll ends (insert most hated newspaper name, here) "Kindling
included, easier to light, b'y"

Do any wood burners use a 2 liter Sprite bottle of water with a hole
poked in the cap for a class "A" fire extinguisher, parked right
next to the wood stove? Does it save insurance costs?

Haw!

Terry K

Terry K