Peter Hendra

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:01:57 GMT, Rosalie B. wrote:

Geoff Schultz wrote:

So what are we supposed to learn from this? That some stupid idiot almost
lost his life because he refused to obey the evacuation orders? I'm glad
that he survived and the boats were fine, but there were emergency personel
who could have lost their lives trying to protect someone who didn't obey
orders. Sorry if I'm not impressed that he made it to work.

Was Tallahassee under evacuation orders? I had the impression that
just the lower Keys and the panhandle were at risk.

grandma Rosalie

Sign the Kyoto protocol on global warming - or its going to get worse