Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Terry Spragg said:
Paul Tomblin wrote:
I very much doubt that there are any canoers or kayakers who've put wood
stoves in their boats, so I fail to see why you included
rec.boats.paddle.touring in your posting.

If charcoal burning hand warmers are not wood heaters, perhaps you'd
prefer a New Found Land and Labrador wooden stove? "Gives good
heat, can burn for 24 hours, b'y. Replacement stoves, cheap."

You can't have your kayak and heat it too.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Quality Control, n.: