thunder

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:47:24 -0400, dh wrote:

Hi,

I have a houseboat that I'd like to take out some this winter, and I'd
like to have a small wood stove to use in it. All the small wood stoves
I've been able to find have been camping related, so I'm asking for advice
in camping groups as well as boating groups. Can anyone suggest any
stove(s) that they feel are good and affordable, and any suggestions about
use etc?

Navigator Stove Works make a marine wood burner.

http://www.marinestove.com/

Although, there are alternatives. Quite a bit of information can be found
he

http://www.cruisingresources.com/Ful...g_the_Boat.asp