Harry Krause

Default gO pATS

Calif Bill wrote:

"jchaplain" wrote in message

Nope. Didn't watch. Haven't watched a Stooper Bowl game since the first
one, which I got to see in person. KC played, and I got to go as part of
the KC Star contingent.

I find most "professional" sports boring and overcommercialized.
Football is among the worst, although I used to think it more
interesting than, say, NASCAR oval track racing.

Sorry.

Same here, I live about 10 minutes outside Boston and I didn't watch
it, don't give a ****, and I really wish they didn't win. It just
means more idiotic behavior from the sportsfan mentality out there. A
21 year older killed when run over by an SUV and people vandalizing
cars...great fun. Morons getting all riled up because someone played
with footballs..big freaking whoop. Who cares.
John C.

There are people who feel the same way about your sports.

Well, good for them. Or are such feelings now forbidding by the fascist
Attorney General of the United STates?

--
Email sent to is never read.