Bob La Londe

"HotRod" wrote in message
I believe it's the same in Lake Huron. The problem I see here is that there
is a lot of lake front houses but no one has a dock or even a place to put
the boat. Except at anchor for a while. I'm just wondering if it's possible
to build something to house a boat a little ways out in the lake, possibly
year round.

There are also state laws regarding property rights. The shore and water
are public property in Ohio, and I think most of the great lakes states. I
think some special permits are required for structures that extend into the
water.

On our local river where I live permission from the BLM is required to build
a boat dock or boat house next to your property on the river.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com