Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Real Name wrote:

Wow, the picture I saw of your driveway was only about 30' to the road.
Did you driveway get it's master degree at Yale?

The photo was not shot with a 50 or 55 mm lens or equivalent.
It is 60' from the outside edge of my garage floor to the end of the part
of the drive where the boat is sitting, and 110' feet from the driveway
under the stern of the boat to my private road and another 30' feet of my
private road, which I also paved to a little traffic circle where the
county road ends. That's a bit over 200'.

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

Careful...those are Canadian lyrics by a Canadian singer...

Don, you have a real inferiority complex. You should seek professional help.