P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Ahhh, Smitherscrap, another member of the pile-on pack of brainless
buttbumpers --Fritz, Hert and Smithers. Boatless, too.

My, my. Krause, you are certainly obsessed with the fact that I am

boatless
for the moment. Why does that bother you so?

Harry is projecting his own shortcomings once again.

You see, I would rather be boatless and happy than be the grumpy old man

you
are. Unlike you I do not have to make up stories about owning a phantom
custom made 36 foot lobster boat. I do not have to make up stories about
fishing trips and being on the water. I don't have to make up stories

about
my wife's education. I don't have to make up stories about my

life.....all
things you do right here....stories folks have proved were outright lies
time and time again. Yet you continue with them because you need some

sort
of validation from the folks here.....a validation that you are more than
that grumpy old man eating cheese doodles at his computer that you really
are. It must really suck to be you and to have to wake up knowing you

have
to live another day as Harry Krause.

Try to be happy. Enjoy life. Get out of the house Harry

Go out and actually do some 25 foot fishing boat. Heck, it is probably
worth more than that 800 square foot 2 bedroom house you live in.