Mungo Bulge

Most of the referenced web pages all have the same stoves, along with
the warning that these stoves are "out door use" appliances, meaning
"don't use them in confined spaces cottages and trailers (house
boats).
If you are going to insist on putting a wood burning heater/stove,
make sure it has facility to use external air for combustion. A good
fire can consume a lot of the usable air within a closed space
quickly.

http://www.army-technology.com/contr...manufacturing/