dh@.

Default wood stove questions

Hi,

I have a houseboat that I'd like to take out some this
winter, and I'd like to have a small wood stove to use
in it. All the small wood stoves I've been able to find
have been camping related, so I'm asking for advice
in camping groups as well as boating groups. Can
anyone suggest any stove(s) that they feel are good
and affordable, and any suggestions about use etc?

Thanks for any help!
David

PS in case anyone is interested in what I've found
so far, or wants proof that I've done some looking
on my own as well as asking for people to share
what they've learned, here is a list of some related
websites:

http://www.calarmy.com/tents/
http://www.kni-co.com/
http://tinyurl.com/9pbxv