NOYB

Default OT--Democrats On Record Concerning WMD

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

...including his assassination attempt on an
ex-President

Oops. Can't use that one. We tried that on Castro many years back. If we
tried it, then we lent legitimacy to the practice.

It's not a matter of whether or not the practice of assassination is
legitimate...I think it is. However, it's also legitimate for the intended
leader (or his country...or his son) to strike back. If you're the weaker
force, then it's stupidity to wake a sleeping giant.

If Castro has a beef with Kennedy's attempt on his life, then he can seek
revenge...and perhaps he already has.