On 7 Jul 2005 10:13:21 -0700, "Jim McQuade"
wrote:

The currect version of PC-Planner with MAX operating software is

10.0.
You can go to the PC-Planner web site and down load the new

revision.
You will need your user name and password to enter the site. You can
also obtain a new CD with the software by contacting your local C-MAP
office directly.
http://pcplanner.c-map.it

J. McQuade
C-MAP/USA

Interesting that I should see someone from C-Map here. Maybe that is
why I can not get any service?

First off I am ****ed off at the crappie service that I have seen so
far.

Ordered PC-Planner on 6/16. with the card reader and memory card.

Got the package on 6/23. (good so far).

Why can I not use it? I did pay for it.
why do I have to contact C-map to get a serial number to use the
software that I paid for?
why does it take THREE days to get a serial number?
why can't I not get anyone on the phone to address my concerns?
why doesn't anyone answer my e-mails?
why do I still not have my memory card THREE weeks later and counting?
why did I purchase this CRAP?

The software looks great. But this does not help with what I
purchased it for.

Your service SUCKS!

Here is some info to find out who I am.

Reader ID