Hi Arnold,

Many thanks for the information. I haven't seen blockboard for a long
while in the UK, but I dare say that a decent DIY shop will sell it.

I've been doing some more research on this (on the web) and found that
Richard Woods has used this technique and some of his catamarans are
designed to use this method. I've asked Richard for more information so
I hope this is forthcoming.

http://www.evecom.nl/multihulls/mult...ldin.tekst.htm
http://www.sailingcatamarans.com/gypsy.htm

For the canoe, it is only the sides which need to curve to any degree,
with the bottom being flat so I would hope to have more layers on the
bottom. I'll laminate a few layers over the weekend to see if I can
judge the amount required for strength whilst keeping some minimal
flexibility.

Thanks,
Mark